If you expected to receive a service reminder, but did not, try the following:
- If you use “do not disturb” mode or mute your notifications, you won’t see or hear your service reminder. Once you turn this feature back on, you’ll be able to see and hear your service reminder. Some phones automatically turn on “do not disturb” or “mute” during bedtime hours. To adjust settings:
- iPhone users: go to the “Settings” App. Scroll down and tap on “Do Not Disturb” to view and edit settings.
- Android users: swipe down from the top of your screen and tap on the settings wheel. Tap “Do not Disturb” to view and edit your settings.
- Ensure the permissions on your phone allow the Wellbeing App to send notifications.
- Ensure you have a reminder set-up in the car service reminder check.
- If you’ve reinstalled the app on your phone, or if you instal it on a new device, you’ll need to set a new reminder.