First, ensure Samsung Health is set up correctly in the Qantas Wellbeing App.
- Open the Wellbeing App
- Go to Profile > Settings⚙> Data Sources > Samsung Health
- Make sure the activity you want to track has a mark next to it.
- If you need to add an activity, tap on the next to the activity you would like to track
- Tap the sync button near the top right hand corner of the screen to ensure your latest data is shared with the Wellbeing App.
- Tap the Challenges tab in the bottom left corner of the screen and check to see if your activity has updated.
If your activity has not updated, verify your activity is being shared correctly in Samsung Health.
- Open the Samsung Health App.
- Go to Home > Options (three vertical dots in top right) > tap Settings > scroll down and tap Data Permissions > Tap on the Wellbeing App Icon
- Ensure All permissions is ON. This allows the Wellbeing App to read your step data.
- Navigate back to the Home screen in the Samsung Health App
- Tap on your steps goal > Options (three vertical dots in top right)> View your step count data
- Select All steps. If you have a Samsung wearable, selecting all steps ensures the most accurate step count from a combination of your mobile phone and your wearable device.
- Navigate to the Wellbeing App to check whether your activity has updated.
Please note that Samsung Health is available for all Android users with Android version 6 and above.
If you are still experiencing issues syncing data, please contact support.