If you expected to receive a phone down reminder, but did not, try the following:
- If you use “do not disturb” mode or mute your notifications, you may want to adjust your settings so that you can hear or see your phone down reminder. Some phones automatically turn on “do not disturb” or “mute” during bedtime hours. To adjust settings:
- iPhone users: go to the “Settings” App. Scroll down and tap on “Do Not Disturb” to view and edit settings.
- Android users: swipe down from the top of your screen and tap on the settings wheel. Tap “Do not Disturb” to view and edit your settings.
- Ensure the permissions on your phone allow the Wellbeing App to send notifications.
- Ensure you have a reminder set up in the sleep health challenge
- If you have reinstalled the app on your phone, or if you installed it on a new device, you will need to set a new reminder.