How do I fix Strava syncing?
Ensure Strava is set up correctly in the Qantas Wellbeing App.
- Tap on 'Profile' > Settings Cog > ‘Data Sources’ > 'Strava'
- Make sure the activity you want to track has a mark next to it.
- If you need to add an activity, tap on the next to the activity you would like to track
- Tap the sync button near the top right hand corner of the screen to ensure your latest data is shared with the Wellbeing App.
- Tap the 'Challenges' tab in the bottom left corner of the screen and check to see if your steps have updated.
If you are still experiencing issues syncing data, please contact support.