From the Qantas Assure App:
- Tap on the ‘Data Sources’ feature in the Settings section
- Tap on ‘Google Fit’ from the list and you can view which activities are connected
- To connect to the App, tap on the ‘+’ next to the activities you wish to track via Fit
If your data is still not showing in the App then it is recommended that you check the connection is correct in the Google Fit app.
From Google Fit:
- Open Google Fit
- Tap the hamburger button (the 3 horizontal lines) in the top left of the screen
- Tap on ‘Settings’
- Scroll down to Google Fit data and tap Connected Apps and then under Google Fit apps and devices
- Make sure Qantas Assure is listed. If you can’t see it you may have either disconnected Qantas Assure or have changed Google accounts so check to see you are signed in under the correct Google Fit account.
- While still on the Connected apps page, tap the email address on the top.
- If there is another email address in the list then tap on it. If you now see Qantas Assure so tap on this, then tap DISCONNECT.
- Now that we have confirmed that Google Fit is no longer connected to Qantas Assure, you need to reconnect Google Fit to Qantas Assure using your preferred email address.